Survey: 39% of males say oral sex on the first date is perfectly acceptable.
Oral sex is a-okay on the first date. So says Internet dating site match.com, who surveyed over 5,300 U.S. singles for it’s fourth annual “Singles in America” survey.
While nearly 4 in 10 males were OK with oral sex on the first date, only 7 percent of women surveyed felt the same. Sexual intercourse fared a little better at 8 percent for women, and slightly worse for men at 37 percent.
Other interesting first date findings:
- 85 percent of males indicated that kissing on the first date is appropriate as opposed to 70 percent of women.
- 31 percent of singles met their most recent first date online, 8 percent met at work and 6 percent met their most recent first date at a bar.
- 52 percent of singles believe a good first date should last between 2 to 4 hours.
- What topics not to bring up during a first date: ex-partners (72%), politics (62%) and religion (54%).
- 47 percent of respondents say they research their prospective dates on Facebook. 53 percent of women do it versus 38 percent of the men.
- A whopping 92 percent of the men surveyed would feel comfortable with a woman asking them out.
- 75 percent would date someone of a different ethnicity, while 70 percent would date outside their religion.
More interesting and fun first date information can be found on match.com’s blog.